Youth Support Worker
Safehands recruitment are looking for Youth Support Workers in Cranborne, Dorset to work with students aged 16-25.
The students have various conditions such as complex anxiety, other Mental Health conditions, Autism and/ or associated difficulties.
This is a full time structured Rota pattern working on a 4 shifts on, 4 shifts off.
Set hours of 8am – 8pm paying £8.75- £9.40 depending on qualifications.
Responsibilities of an Educational Support Worker:
- Build positive relationships with the students.
- To provide a safe, clean and supportive environment.
- Encourage and promote independence within the educational setting.
- Assist with education, recreational and teaching activities.
- Ability to positively reduce and control anxieties and behaviours you may find challenging.
- Have an empathetic and caring nature/ approach to our students.
Requirements of an Educational Support Worker:
- Good interpersonal and team working skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- A genuine passion and interest within Health and Social Care.
- To provide details for a pre-employment Safeguarding checks.
Benefits to you:
- Fully funded access to your NVQ Level 3.
- Dedicated and experienced team of staff to support you within your journey.
- Fully paid detailed induction with ongoing training throughout your career.
- Opportunities for progression
- DBS provided by Aurora Group
As a valued member of the team, you have the opportunity to help make a real difference and to develop a truly rewarding career for yourself.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the team on 01242 505429 to discuss the role in more detail.
More Jobs from Safehands Recruitment
- Childrens Emotional Behaviour Support Worker
- Homecare Support Worker
- Youth Support Worker
- Support Worker- Children
- Support Worker- Young Adults
- Team Leader Residential
- Caretaker (Nights)
- Holistic Engagement Worker
- Support Worker
- Registered Care Manager
- Homecare Team Leader
- Supported Living Support Worker-non driver
- Childrens Residential Support Worker-up to Â£19,700
- Childrens Residential Support Worker-up to Â£19,200
- Adults Residential Support Worker -up to Â£19,200
- Childrens Residential Support Worker- up to Â£19,200
- Support Worker- Young adults
- Early Years Practitioner
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Nursery Deputy Manager