Shift Leader - Children and Young People - EBD
* CAR DRIVERS ONLY
We are looking for experienced full-time and permanent Senior Support Workers to join a well-established organisation that supports children and young people with emotional behavioural difficulties and very challenging behaviour in Newton Abbot, Devon.
Salary: A basic salary of £19,320 per year plus £45 per sleep in shift.
Potential to earn £23,790 with sleep ins.
Week 1: Mon, Weds, Sat
Week 2: Tues, Fri, Sun
Week 3: Thursday
Shifts start at 10am and finish at 10:30am the following morning.
175 average hours per month (not including sleep ins).
About the Organisation:
This organisation supports and educates children with emotional behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviour within a residential setting. This is an 8-bedded home that's split in to two and secure placements are offered to young people aged 11-18 who display challenging and harmful behaviours.
- Providing an excellent standard of care for young people.
- Supporting the provision of a positive home environment for the Young People in your care, working under the direction of the Registered Manager or Deputy Manager.
- Work as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to be proactive, enthusiastic and empathetic.
- Full training provided.
- Positive working environment.
- 245hrs of annual leave.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Senior Support Workers will have experience in working in a Children's Residential care setting and with challenging behaviour.
- It is an essential requirement that Senior Support Workers hold a minimum Level 3 qualification in Residential Childcare or equivalent alternative.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence and a car owner is essential.
- Enhanced DBS clearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Safeguarding knowledge.
- Leadership experience.
- Must be 23 or over due to the oldest child at the setting.
More Jobs from Vetro Recruitment
- Assistant Manager
- Support Worker
- Classroom Supervisor Jobs - Cardiff Jobs - School Jobs
- Welsh Speaking Secondary School Cover Supervisors
- Unqualified Teacher Job - Caerphilly - School Job
- Support Worker - Young People - EBD
- Home Carer - No Experience required - Drivers Only
- Shift Leader
- Waking Night Support Worker
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Residential & Educational Support Worker
- Support Worker
- Children's Residential Support Worker
- Support Worker, Llandudno
- Young Persons Support Worker
- Support Worker, Conwy **NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED**
- Female Support Worker - Ebbw Vale
- Female Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
- Support Worker Learning Disabilities **NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED**
- Children's Resi Support Worker **NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED**