Mental Health Nurse/Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities
If you are looking for NHS or Private sector agency roles, I currently have a ADHOC & block booking available.
LTD Company option available! Guaranteed Hours! £150 sign up bonus! £250 Referral Bonus!
Staff Nurse - Norwich - 3 months +
I am looking for some experienced RMN's or RNLD's who would be up for a challenge of working on Forensic Low and Medium secure wards.
Hours of work:
Full Time & Part time - various shifts available
· Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN or RNLD) , with 2 years post registration experience with active NMC Registration and completed preceptorship programme.
· Knowledge of NMC guidelines and professional practices.
· Evidence of post registration continuing professional development.
· Demonstrates a positive attitude and commitment to change, improvement and quality.
· Ability to develop and use flexible and innovative approaches to practise.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Minimum 2 years post registration experience within Mental Health Care Environment, evidence of continued professional development in relevant field.
· Is required to have effective written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills, with an ability to adapt their style as appropriate to the environment they are communicating in.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andrew Fletcher on 01772208962 or Andrew.Fletcher@servicecare.org.uk or apply to this advert.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Clerk of Works
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Kitchen Porter
- Qualified Social Workers Children's Services
- Best interest Assessor
- Night Concierge & Security Assistant – North Shields
- Litter Picker
- Night Support Worker - Stroud
- Maintenance Operative
- Retirement Living Assistant - Newcastle
- Multi Trade Handyman
- Clinical / Forensic Psychologist
- Housing Project Assistant - Ashford
- Housing Support Worker - Wycombe
- Senior Referral and Assessment Social Worker, Lewisham
- Income and Debt Recovery Officer