Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Scientist to support our Professional Scientific Services group in the Summit, New Jersey area.
This position is responsible for assisting in method development and implementing method validations.
This position may conduct routine release and stability analyses of developmental compounds, prototype formulations and finished products in support of clinical testing for IND and NDA submissions.
Perform laboratory research and routine analysis under minimal guidance.
Analytical Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Experience transferring and executing analytical assays in a biologics industry laboratory
- Demonstrated experience with ELISA-based methods
- Proficiency in diverse analytical techniques is required along with basic biochemistry laboratory techniques.
- Computer competency is essential with emphasis on spreadsheet-based software.
- The ability to adhere to strict guidelines when applicable is required.
- Ability to document and review data as per established company guidelines and SOPs
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Experience with ELISA based methods to measure process-related impurities
- Method development or validation experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office specifically Excel and Word
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in science or other related degree concentration
- Minimum 1-2 years of analytical experience
- Large molecule experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time with overtime as needed.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Summit, NJ are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401( k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Senior Scientist
- Senior / Principal Instrument Administrator
- Pharmaceutical Chemist: Entry Level
- Principal Chemist: Analytical Development
- Senior Scientist: Analytical Development
- Senior Chromatography Scientist: Second Shift
- Senior Chromatography Scientist
- Senior Test Engineer
- HPLC Scientist
- Project Microbiologist
- Project Microbiologist
- Environmental Monitoring Formulations Scientist
- Downstream Process Development Scientist
- Client Services Associate
- Downstream Process Development Engineer
- Instrument Validation Specialist
- HPLC Chemist
- Entry IT Specialist
- Territory Manager, Electrical Product Compliance