Registered Mental Health Nurse
We are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses in Ilford.
We have day, night and weekend shifts at various mental health services across the area.
The positions are Band 5, paying £19 - £28.00 per hour (limited company) with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity for Nurses looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The positions involve working within various adult mental health inpatient services on a shift by shift basis, although some blocks of shifts may be booked in advance.
You will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a current pin and registration with the NMC.
In addition, all successful candidates will be vaccinated against Hep B, TB, MMR and Varicella.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, £150 bonus after 50 hours service
, Twice weekly payroll runs
, £250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this opportunity interests you please forward me a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and or/ call 01772 208963 thanks Connaire.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3+ Months
- Rate: £19 - £28 per hour + Uplifts for weekends and nights
- Location: Ilford, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-09-12 08:35:41 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Social Worker
- Band 5 - PWP - Stockport, Cheshire - £18ph
- Duty and Assessment Social Worker
- Children's Social Worker
- Residential worker
- Probation Service Officer
- Disabled Children and Young Persons Team
- Civil Litigation Solicitor - German Speaking
- Litigation Solicitor - Gloucestershire
- Advanced Social Worker - Children
- Senior Children’s Residential Support Worker - Southport
- Multi Trade Handyman
- Tenanancy Enforcememt Officer
- Occupational Therapy Practice Manager
- Solicitor - Private Client - Gloucestershire
- Senior Solicitor - Private Client - Gloucestershire
- Brokerage Assistant