SEN - Assessment coordinator
SEN Assessment coordinator - Manchester City Council
Service Care Solutions are Currently recruiting experienced SEN assessment coordinators on behalf of Manchester City Council's statutory assessment team.
The Statutory Assessment Team undertakes statutory assessments for our children and young people with Special education needs and disabilities.
Working within a support service or Centre of Excellence, you will provide a high quality, professional service utilising expertise support the resolution of complex issues to enable organisational stakeholders to deliver services in line with corporate aims and objectives.
APPLY NOW - Contact Kyle Roberts on 01772 208964 or email@example.com
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £15.92 per hour + dependent on experience
- Location: Manchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-09-12 15:29:55 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Clerk of Works
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Kitchen Porter
- Qualified Social Workers Children's Services
- Best interest Assessor
- Night Concierge & Security Assistant – North Shields
- Litter Picker
- Night Support Worker - Stroud
- Maintenance Operative
- Retirement Living Assistant - Newcastle
- Multi Trade Handyman
- Clinical / Forensic Psychologist
- Housing Project Assistant - Ashford
- Housing Support Worker - Wycombe
- Senior Referral and Assessment Social Worker, Lewisham
- Income and Debt Recovery Officer