Nordic speaking jobs in sunny Greece | Paid relocation
If you think you are a match for this role, please send your English CV to Mariana(at)dkglobalrecruitment(dot)com for immediate consideration.
Only CVs in English will be shortlisted for this role.
A highly reputed outsourcing company with constant growth in the international market is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join the team in Athens, Greece.
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Help customers resolve simple issues with a particular product or functionality;
- Provide users with instructions via email, chat, and phone;
- Report to team manager or team supervisor;
- Frequently attend training to improve knowledge and performance level
- Must speak advanced English and one of the following languages at professional, working-level: Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, or Finnish;
- Good communication skills;
- Can-do attitude;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma – mandatory
- Competitive basic salary
- Performance bonus per month
- Extra payment for Overtime, Sundays and Greek Holidays
- 2 extra salaries per year (Christmas/Easter-Summer)
- 20 days annual paid holiday
- Special discounts and offers for all employees
- Ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by specialists keeping you updated
- Career development opportunities
- Pension plan
- Health insurance coverage
- International, multicultural modern working environment
- On-site canteen
- Casual dress code
- Free Greek courses
- Welcome event
- Interactive activities: team-building excursions, themed parties, sport events
Relocation package for candidate coming from abroad
- Flight ticket booked by the company
- 2 weeks free accommodation at a company hotel (breakfast included)
- Taxi transfer from the airport
- Support in finding an apartment to rent
Why use a Recruitment Agency
- You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
- You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
- You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
- You don’t have to face the situation where the company does not reply to you for days.
- All our services for job seekers are free of charge.
We also offer a bonus scheme for candidates.
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency based in Dublin, Ireland.
We specialize in finding language jobs for job seekers in many European countries.
Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process and always treat the candidate as a high priority so you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
More Jobs from DK Global Recruitment
- Passionate about technology? We have English jobs in Greece
- Dutch CS Agent – Immediate hirings in Greece
- Polish CS Agent – Excellent work opportunity in Greece
- English speaker in Athens? Get a job in tech support!
- Czech CS – Immediate hirings in Customer Service
- Italian CS– Excellent work opportunity abroad
- Italian/French C2 level? Great benefits in CS
- German Purchasing Analyst needed in Prague
- Czech Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable openings in Prague
- Swedish CS in Sports Betting- Join team in Plovdiv
- German speaker&sports passionate? Apply now
- Polish speaker, local in Athens? Join us in Customer Care
- C2 level Italian speaking roles in Athens
- Dutch speaker, local in Greece? Apply & Join now!
- Hungarian CS/ITS in Greece-Relocation package provided
- Flemish speakers needed – excellent benefits in CS
- Excellent vacancies in Athens for Slovenian speakers
- Flemish speaker? Apply now for CS/ITS in Greece
- Hebrew speaker? Apply & Join ASAP in Greece – visa support provided
- Japanese Service Desk Agent - VISA support provided