Account Manager (After Sales)
Joining our operations team you will work closely with our customers to provide a first class customer experience. You must be able to communicate effectively with customers and internal teams to ensure service provisioning is delivered efficiently and within agreed timescales.
Founded in 2007, Talk Straight is a business at the forefront of communications technology.
We were the first to market with VoIP telephony in the early years and continue to lead the field with the introduction of SIP Trunking, Security, filtering & Managed Networks for schools and businesses.
We are immensely proud to have been awarded ”Best Security” at the national 2017 and 2018 Internet Security Providers Association Awards, and achieve finalist position for “Customer Service” and “Best use of Cloud.” This is testament to our growing talent pool of 40 plus professionals, who all share our vision to be the best in everything we do.
With year on year growth since 2007, Talk Straight is going from strength to strength.
Our substantial investments in our network infrastructure provide our 1500 customers with a superior, world-class digital experience through our Leased Lines, broadband and VoIP Telephony, together with some of the best security in the world.
What you will be doing
- Deliver an efficient account and service provisioning experience
- Manage incoming customer calls and e-mails
- Build and maintain strong customer account relationships
- Manage escalated customer complaints
- Prioritise technical fault calls, provide fixes or escalate where appropriate
- Efficiently process customer renewals
- Manage the customer billing process and resolve customer queries
What we would like you to have
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of IT and telecommunications and will have preferably worked for a business within the same or similar industry, although this is not essential.
The candidate must have previous demonstrable experience of working in a similar role. In addition, the candidate will be:
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to influence decision makers
- Have strong negotiating and problem-solving skills with emphasis on attention to detail
- Numerate and computer literate, competent in the use of MS Office packages particularly Excel
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to react quickly to changing business and customer needs
For the right candidate we offer the ability to work within a small, growing business and build a long-lasting career within the IT and telecoms industry.
Company Information & Benefits
- Competitive salary of circa £22k per annum.
- Hours Mon-Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Career progression with a growing business
- Convenient office location with good transport links and free parking
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Annual Christmas party and adhoc company social events
- Company pension scheme
- Non-work related training bursary
- Additional days holiday for Christmas shopping and birthday
Please APPLY NOW with your CV to be considered.
More Jobs from Postify
- Graphic Designer
- Field Mechanical Service Engineer
- Assembly Engineer
- Application Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Works Fabricator
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Sales Account Manager
- Support Engineer
- Market Research Telephone Interviewers
- IT Manager
- Production Packer
- Regional Sales Manager
- Design Engineer
- Electro-Mechanical Precision Assembler
- Field Mechanical Service Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Quality & Process Engineer
- Casemaker - Export Packing Crates