Security Officer - Portsmouth
Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a Local Authority based in Portsmouth who require a security officer to join their team on a temporary basis.
SIA license and previous experience is essential for this role.
This is a full time position working 12:20pm - 6:20pm Monday to Friday with a total of 30 hours per week.
The role involves looking after the reception area in the Town Hall and then securing the building after closing.
SIA License and previous experience within a security role is essential for this position.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Project Manager
- Group Manager - Growth Strategy and Commissioning
- Adult Social Worker
- Asbestos Officer
- Estates Surveyor
- Highway Design Engineer
- Adult Social Worker - Safeguarding
- Building Control Technician
- Multi Trade Carpenter Joiner
- Drainage Operative
- Band 7 Speech & Language Therapist (CAMHS & LD) - Hull - £25ph
- Customer Service Advisor
- Childcare Paralegal - Leicester
- Practice Manager (Legal) - London Borough Council
- Business Support officer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- ICT Project Manager
- Community Nurse