Customer Service Advisor - Teddington - 22k-23k
You will be working as part of a team for a well-established company consisting of around 40 people based in Teddington.
The work can sometimes be fast paced and intense but also rewarding.
You will be reporting to your Team Leader on a day to day basis and working as part of the team and alone.
They have a bespoke software called Merit Software.
Knowledge of this would be a benefit but not essential as training will be given.
As a Service advisor you will provide first contact with our clients, employees and contractors and as such this is a vital role in the companies outlook to all parties they deal with.
There will be several tasks that will be expected from you, some of these are detailed below.
Answering incoming phone calls from clients, contractors and employees and returning these calls if necessary.
Checking the bespoke software (Merit Software) for Pay information, updating details.
Leaving detailed diary notes in records.
Changing/ Updating information in line with company standard and GDPR.
Dealing with requests for P45/P60/SOE's.
Confirming personal details and sensitive information upon registration in line with GDPR requirements.
Provide initial response on Client and Contractor pay run queries.
Explain Payslips/Remittances to employees /subcontractors.
Explain any Deductions / Fee Adjustments / Check DWP Deductions and pass to correct department or client for further information.
Deal with registration queries, gathering information and updating on progress.
Chase outstanding documents required from operatives.
Input registrations onto Merit System.
They are looking for someone who can interact well with clients/ contractors, has a professional telephone manner and possess the ability and organisational skills to ensure that all enquiries are handled efficiently and courteously.
Full training on the services we provide will be given on start and the drive to learn is crucial.
Hours: Monday - Friday 08:00-17:30
More Jobs from Lamb Personnel ltd
- Client Services Executive - Surbiton - 26-30k
- Customer Service Executive - West Drayton - 22-23k
- Purchasing Manager/Stock Controller : Twickenham : up to 35k
- Service Operative - West Drayton - 24-26k
- Driver - West Drayton - 23k
- Operations Assistant : West London : up to 27k
- HR Administrator : Richmond - 23k-25k
- Complaints Resolution Manager - St Albans - 30-35k
- Operations Manager (Corporate Travel) - Kensington - 45-50k
- Executive Assistant - Kensington - 45-60k
- Talent Coordinator - Kensington - 30-35k
- Accounts Assistant - Colnbrook - 18-19k
- Temporary Office Manager : Leatherhead - 32k - 38k pro rata
- Assistant Manager - Beauty Store- Richmond
- Beauty Store Team Assistant-Richmond
- Deputy Scheme Manager : Charity Sector : Richmond :  26k-28.5k, plus benefits
- Sales Executive : Sutton : 23k-25k + uncapped commission + international travel
- Account Manager - Salary 30k-32k : Walton-On-Thames
- Tele Appointment Executive - Salary 24-26k : Walton-On-Thames
- Cost and Contracts Administrator(Mat Cover) - Kew - 13/Hour