CNC Turning Prog/Setter/Op
CNC TURNER - PROGRAMMER, SETTER, OPERATOR
FANUC OR SIEMENS CONTROLS
OFFLINE FEATURECAM TRAINING PROVIDED
HEAVY ENGINEERING INDUSTRY
HALESOWEN - B62
STARTING SALARY OF UP TO £29K
ROTATING AM & PM SHIFTS
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Are you a skilled CNC Turner with Programming experience?
My client is an established firm in the heavy engineering sector, based in the West Midlands and commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Worcester, Tamworth, Coventry and Nuneaton.
They are currently looking for a skilled CNC Turning Machinist to work as a Programmer on their rotating shift.
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Turning machines
- Using Fanuc or Siemens controls
- Working with medium to heavy metals
- Offline programming using FeatureCAM (Training will be provided on software)
- Quality checking parts using various hand tools
- Maintaining machinery, removing swarf and routine oiling/greasing etc
- Working with overhead cranes
- Working on rotating shifts
Minimum Skills / Experience Required:
- Experience of Programming and Setting CNC Lathes
- Skilled on Fanuc or Siemens controls
- Some experience of working in a heavy engineering environment
- Able to quality check parts
- Motivated and excellent team player
- Happy to work rotating morning and afternoon shifts
- Able to commute to the Halesowen area
- Production bonuses applicable after 3 month - Total package could increase to £31k per annum
- Salary dependant on skill and experience level
- Lots of available overtime
- Free onsite parking
- 38 hours per week
- 33 Days Holiday (25 plus Bank Holidays)
Interested? To apply for this CNC Lathe Programmer position, here are your two options:
"This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience.
Ask for Dan Henderson on between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
"I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment.
Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles.
Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.
More Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- 4 x panel wirers
- Electrical Fitter
- Surface Mount Technician
- Steel Erector
- Acoustic Consultant
- Bench Hand Joiner
- Senior Fire Engineer ( Multiple Locations)
- CNC Mazak Programmer
- Powder Coater / Operative - Nights
- Powder Coater
- Powder Coater
- SMT / Electronics Technician
- Steel Fixer
- TIG welder
- Coded MIG Welder
- Managing Director
- Technical Product Manager