Mortgage & Protection Administrator required for well-established company based near Cheltenham.
Job Title: Mortgage & Protection Administrator
Location: Near Cheltenham
Salary: £18,000 - circa £23,000Kp/a depending on experience + excellent benefits
Hours of Work: Full-time
A lovely opportunity for an experienced Mortgage & Protection Administrator to join a small but very friendly team in a busy and varied role.
This is a very customer focused role requiring lots of contact with both clients and third parties and, as such, requires the successful candidate to enjoy speaking with people via the telephone.
You'll also take administrative responsibility for each client, which will include the input of mortgage offers onto a CRM system, putting together documents and correspondence and keeping clients updated at all stages of the process.
The successful candidate will have previous mortgage & protection administration experience and will be keen to progress their career further in this environment.
You'll have a proactive approach with excellent attention to detail along with a demonstrable ability to build strong working relationships via the telephone.
- Previous experience of working within a mortgage administration environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport
- Proven administrative skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive and positive approach
- Strong MS Office skills including Word and Excel
- CeMAP qualified helpful but not essential
- Driving licence and own vehicle due to location
- Administration support to small team of mortgage advisors
- Provide high level of customer service to clients ensuring regular updates are made via both telephone and email
- Liaising with various third parties including lenders, providers and solicitors to gain updates
- Data input and checking of data
- Arranging appointments and taking notes where necessary
- Dealing with client queries
- Creating invoices and receipts
Please note that due to the nature of the business, the successful candidate will be credit checked on acceptance of the role.
Interested? For more information, please forward your CV as soon as possible.
SJM Recruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from SJM Recruit Limited
- Temporary Grinder Machinists
- HR Business Partner
- HR Business Partner
- Mortgage Administrator
- Part Time Mortgage Admin
- Technical Sales Consultant
- Telephone Counsellor
- Mortgage Advisor
- Applications Administrator
- Temporary Administrator
- Trainee Claims Handler
- Financial Services Admin
- Part-qualified Accountant
- Vehicle Technician
- Customer Care Administrator
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Underwriter Team Leader
- Injection Moulding Setter Operator