Pest Control Field Biologist - North West
MY Client are looking for a Field Biologist who is experienced within the Pest Control industry to work on my clients commercial sites to assist the senior management team.
My client have been operating for over 30 years now and they cover all aspects of Pest Control.They specialize within the commercial side of the industry.
The position will be working across the North West operating out of the Manchester area.
The ideal Candidate must be an experienced Biologist within the industry or have the relevant transferable skills.
You will have at least a Level 2 BPCA/RSPH qualification with field experience.
The role of the Field Biologist involves carrying out inspections of Clients pest control systems and assessing hygiene standards along with advice on pest prevention through proofing the premises to deny entry and harbourage.
On completion of the visit a detailed report needs to be created for summary of actions required.
As a Field biologist the role includes preparing prescribed solutions for the Client and Local service teams.
Driving licence and BPCA/RSPH level 2 qualifications required.
Salary is stated as £23,000+, negotiable on experience.
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- Roller Shutters/Industrial Door Engineer - Cardiff
- EN Certified Automatic Door Engineer - Manchester
- AMMONIA /INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION ENGINEER - Essex
- Shutter and Gates Field Service Engineer – Northampton
- White Goods Service Engineer - Essex
- White Goods Service Engineer - Middlesex
- White Goods Service Engineer - PO/SO/BH Postcodes
- Fire & Security Engineer – Hampshire / Surrey
- Ind Door/Auto Door Business Development Manager - West Midlands
- Carehome Manager based in Epping, Essex
- Carehome Manager based in Lee On Solent, Hampshire
- Diesel Generator Engineer - Field Service - South East UK
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in Guildford
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in East Sussex
- Coffee Equipment Service Engineer - West London/Central
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Basingstoke / Berkshire
- Qualified Fire Alarm Engineer – Southampton, Hampshire
- HGV Mobile Technician - Bristol
- Chiller & Air Conditioning Engineer - Stafford/West Midlands
- Chiller / Air Conditioning Engineer - Essex