Position: Operations Manager
Salary: €75k to €100k
You will be responsible for owning and managing the planning, organising, directing and controlling of all operational functions of the plant.
You will own the future growth of the division and team.
People management, motivation, engagement and accountability are a key function of this role.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering objectives aligned with the Strategic Plan and targets.
- Responsible for the effective running of the day to day operations of the laboratory to meet on-time and quality expectations of our clients
- Responsibility for assessing and implementing change, strategic directions
- Overseeing and implementing software changes/updates to improve capacity, production and reduce waste
- Responsible for driving targets and revenue growth
- Responsible for supporting quality controls
- Coaching, developing and managing team members
- Allocating resources and responsibilities across the team to deliver business results and develop team members
- Responsibility for team members' formal evaluation processes including career development, salary review and performance management
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
- Proactive, collaborative leader and problem solver
- Oversee Equipment stock, re ordering and stock takes.
- Oversee general customer sales.
- Compiling of KPIs and department reports.
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5+ years of related professional experience in a supervisory/leadership/senior role
- Be suitably qualified to degree level.
- Excellent Capacity/ Demand analytical & forecasting skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Change Management experience
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Previous significant customer interfacing experience is essential
- Proven ability to create and maintain positive relationships and a commercial focus
- Ability to lead and manage teams from different departments to achieve company goals
- Proven ability to engage with employees and managers to manage new initiatives and influence change
- Ability to drive continuous improvement
- Ability to present ideas and results to different stakeholders across the business including staff and senior management
- Excellent planning skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Demonstrable leadership and management skills.
A positive and supportive team player
- Ability to demonstrate tact, diplomacy and calmness in difficult situations
- Results oriented professional who thrives in a high workload position where problem solving is frequently required
- Reliable, trustworthy and an excellent time-keeper
- Excellent organisational, time management, planning and delivery skills
- Have a strong customer focused attitude
- Provide leadership and set goals across Operations, Production and Sales.
Monitor both individual and team performance
- Demonstrate a lead by example approach to all aspects of Health & Safety, be fully compliant with Company Health & Safety: policies, procedures, systems and rules, report all hazards and incidents and ensure that you and your team work safely at all times
- Manage budgets and costs effectively in respect of operational activities
- Continuously review production methods /operating procedures with a view to improving efficiency and output whilst maintaining and improving best practice, identifying business opportunities in areas of Waste & Recycling and Digital dentistry
- Lead, motivate and develop your team in line with company policy and HR strategy including recruitment, training and performance management
- Identify any skills gaps within the team and undertake a recruitment programme to support this
- Ensure that all personnel have the required standard of training to carry out the job assigned to them
Provides Risk Assessment, Cleaning and Disinfection, Water Sampling and Secondary Disinfection, Temperature monitoring and a complete in-house water treatment service.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place.
Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.
More Jobs from Elk Recruitment
- Senior Estimator
- Credit Controller
- Excellent Technical Project Manager $75k-$100k+
- Excellent HVAC Service Sales Engineer €50k/€62k
- Installation Security Engineers 9-5 Mon- Fri €40k-€52k
- Excellent BIM Roles Connaught €40-€52k
- New BIM Roles £40k-£50k Co. Tyrone
- Excellent General Manager £40k/£50k
- Excellent Financial Controller £50k-£65k+
- Site Manager (Residential)
- Senior Cabinet Maker
- Quantity Surveyors
- Junior PM (Roofing)
- Foreman Roofing and Cladding
- Roofing and Cladding Operatives
- Design Technician
- Architectural Technician
- Finishing Foreman
- Financial / Cost Accountant
- Cabinet Maker / Wood Machinist