We are seeking an Account Executive who is ready to BE AGILE and join our Atlanta team! Agile is a forward-thinking professional staffing firm specializing in Information Technology.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with amazing, highly-tenured Sales and Recruiting teams in a collaborative and fun work environment.
With offices across the nation, we continue on a growth trajectory with our Atlanta office, centralizing as the southeastern hub for our parent company, GEE Group (NYSE: JOB).
We are searching for passionate and committed individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are prepared to provide the right candidate with refreshing, innovative challenges and a stable environment to put down your roots, grow and succeed - no doubt that Agile will invest in you if you invest in us!
Here's the best part:
We currently have 2 major accounts (companies that your mom knows of) that we need this person to step in and manage.
Both are in a huge growth stage and have potential to be multi-million dollar accounts.
In addition to that, walking in the door you will receive 2 mid-market accounts to ensure a quick ramp-up period!
We are looking for someone with previous IT Staffing experience in a Sales, Account Management or Business Development position.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Expanding and developing relationships - growing our existing client relationships into new business units, IT organizations and divisions, as well as identifying and reaching out to potential new accounts
- Partnering with our Recruiting team - working together to ensure great people are matched with great opportunities
- Driving the submittal process - presenting well-suited candidates to your clients to obtain interviews, job offers and, ultimately, placements
- Being a key point-of-contact for your clients - prepping, debriefing and coaching clients throughout the interview process
- Client advocacy - following-up with your clients and staying in contact, post-hire, to ensure a smooth transition, and to ensure the development of concrete relationships
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- IT staffing sales or account management experience (This is required to apply for the position)
- Demonstrated expertise in account management and new business development
- A track record of success
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university
Compensation Plan: In addition, Agile provides the most aggressive variable compensation plans in the market which includes base salary, with commission structure up to 15% on each placement, and potential for end of year bonus.
- Competitive base salary + commission + bonus incentives + annual company-paid trips
- Competitive medical/dental/vision plans and company-paid LTD and STD
- 401K program
- Cell phone and travel reimbursement
- Excellent interactive training/mentoring program
- Company laptop, options for multiple monitors, and other equipment as needed
- A highly-tenured Recruiting team with an extensive network of pre-qualified candidates for market center skill sets
- Working with an incredible team, daily, who values each other and the culture they've built together
More Jobs from Agile
- Senior C++/ Python Engineer
- Account Executive
- Security Architect
- Business Analyst
- Senior C++/ Python Engineer
- Application Developer
- Sr. Software Engineer
- Sr. Cloud Developer
- Systems Administrator
- Sr. Technical Project / Program Manager
- Voice Engineer
- Full Stack .NET Developer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Scrum Master
- IT Support Analyst
- Software QA Engineer
- Manager of Security
- SQL Developer
- Senior Android Embedded Engineer (OS-BSP)
- Native Android Embedded Developer