Business Support Administrator- 91891-1
Business Support Administrator- £24,000-26,000 per annum- Reading- 12 month contract
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Reading on a contract basis to provide administrative support to the Solution Team Directors and Managers in the Solutions Team.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Pro-active diary management for each director supported, responsible for keeping an overall view of the diary and ensuring that there is an optimum schedule for the meetings.
- Co-coordinating domestic and international travel on behalf of the directors including accommodation, transfers.
- Book meeting rooms, catering and AV for director's meetings.
- Preparing expenses for each director and providing guidance and policy support to the wider team.
- Managing logistics for all internal and external meetings / presentations for directors
- Manage and monitor actions from meetings.
- Ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information for internal / external meetings are given to the directors in a timely manner.
- Providing support for the Solution Team Director's, Managers and their teams.
Assisting the managers on administration matters where needed.
- Scheduling and co-ordination of all group meetings and off-sites, including logistics, catering, budgets etc.
- Being the visible presence onsite to act as main point of contact for the teams - being the “face“ of your teams when the leads are out of office.
There to help and support with queries.
- Updating and monitoring org charts and team aliases/distribution lists for each team.
- Provide support to new starters in your teams - getting them onboard quickly with the things they need including laptops.
- Delivering high quality and timely responses to incoming emails.
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- DEXA / DXA Radiographer
- Strategy and Commissioning Manager- RQ380044
- Disability Analyst - Scarborough
- Disability Analyst - Hull
- Peripatetic Nurse
- Trainee Bunker Trader - London
- Veterinary Oncologist – Small Animals
- Disability Analyst - Sunderland
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Helpdesk Team Leader
- New Works Electrician
- Marine Claims Executive – Belgium
- Locum Consultant Dermatologist
- Senior Director - Clinical QA (GCP/GVP)
- Paediatric RMO
- Administrator- 1002188411172790
- Property Manager
- Oncology Specialist Doctor
- Critical Care SPR Doctor
- Health Screening Doctor