Office Administrator - Temporary to Permanent
Our client is a well-established and well-respected family run firm whom have been trading for over 30 years within the construction industry covering Education, Design, Residential and Healthcare Projects.
The role of Office Administrator will be to support the office in the absence of the Office Manager initially on an interim basis.
Our client is seeking a dynamic, eager and switched on candidate whom will take this opportunity and relish the challenge.
The role would include:
- Answering the telephone and taking accurate messages.
As your knowledge of the industry develops you would be entrusted to deal with any calls where possible.
- Meeting and greeting any visitors to site and welcoming with refreshments and showing to the board room or appropriate meeting site.
- Picking up and answering emails to customers and suppliers.
- Updating the company system.
- Using Microsoft Excel to update spreadsheets and extract data for management meetings.
- Supporting with quoting for jobs and obtaining tender information from suppliers.
- Responsible for maintaining stationery and office consumables.
- Additional admin duties where required to support management.
- Good computer skills
- Strong use of Microsoft Excel - formulas, data extraction and able to present data to management
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent spelling ability
- Happy to help nature
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:45am to 3:45pm (flexible)
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- IT Analyst
- Product Development Technician
- European Business Development Manager
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Coordinator
- After Sales Co-ordinator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Procurement, Finance and Administration Co-Ordinator
- Accounts Supervisor
- Architectural Technologist
- Part II Architectural Assistant
- Charity Manager
- Commercial Property Coordinator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Quality Controller
- Operations Assistant
- Sales Administrator
- Customer Service Advisor
- Genetics Office Manager