We have a rare opportunity for an HR Advisor to join a national financial services company with a repertoire of new businesses within their group and a history of significant growth and positive change.
The company offer internal progression and a benefits list such as free fruit and cereals, annual bonuses, employee awards, opportunities to receive industry recognised qualifications, excellent holiday packages, pension scheme, company sick pay … just to name a few.
As an HR Advisor you will provide support to the HR Team to ensure the fulfilment of obligations under employment, health & safety and compliance legislations.
This could include advisory HR support to the business and where necessary on disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence, maternity leave and performance management matters.
The role is based in Stoke on Trent and commutable from areas such as Stafford, Cheshire, Uttoxeter, and Market Drayton.
The HR Advisor will:
- Review performance / attendance improvement plans
- Ensure PDR's and relevant reviews are taking place in line with Company Policy
- Represent HR at operational meetings across various offices in the UK
- To get involved with and manage project work and policy development work
- To research and keep abreast of developments in employment legislation and case law
- To pro-actively identify, develop and implement improvements to systems and procedures to enhance service efficiency
- Provide support where required on recruitment activity
- Act as the HR intranet champion, using the content management system to update and refresh information on the intranet, using own creativity and canvassing support from others to achieve this
- Support Payroll and Benefits / Payroll Checking / H&S
- CIPD qualified - desired but not essential
- Experienced within a similar HR position
- Excellent with IT including reporting and MI data collation
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Able and willing to travel to different offices by train or car
- Confident with rapport building, organisation and multi-tasking
- The ability to prioritise your own workload in a fast-paced environment
- Competent in current employment law
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: HR Manager, HR Advisor, HR Support, HR Executive.
Hours: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- IT Analyst
- Product Development Technician
- European Business Development Manager
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Coordinator
- After Sales Co-ordinator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Procurement, Finance and Administration Co-Ordinator
- Accounts Supervisor
- Architectural Technologist
- Part II Architectural Assistant
- Charity Manager
- Commercial Property Coordinator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Quality Controller
- Operations Assistant
- Sales Administrator
- Customer Service Advisor
- Genetics Office Manager