This innovative Architectural Technology practice have an opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technologist / Architectural Technician to join their team.
You will have the opportunity to work with a range of clients across the practice including commercial and residential as well as some of the leading brands in entertainment, hospitality and events.
This is a growing Architectural Technology practice and the role of Architectural Technologist / Architectural Technician will provide an exciting opportunity to join growing team with the expectation that the successful candidate will be taking an active role in progressing the practice to a new phase in both its and your development.
The practice provides a relaxed and friendly environment with flexible working hours, a good holiday entitlement and an enhanced pension package.
As an Architectural Technologist / Architectural Technician you will:
- Take a lead role in a variety of projects across a wide range of clients
- Be a fully proficient “job runner” able to take projects from conception to completion
- Work closely with your clients including site visits throughout the project lifecycle to advise and consult
- Have a knowledge of a variety of different construction types and technologies
- Be working as part of a small, dynamic and friendly team
It would be good to see candidates with:
- Prior Architectural Technologist / Architectural Technician experience
- Ideally ACIAT / MCAIT qualified
- Experience in Revit is preferred but not essential
- The ability to show initiative, communicate and share ideas
This role is commutable from Stoke-on-Trent, Uttoxeter, Stafford, Leek, Ashbourne, Newcastle under Lyme, Market Drayton, Leek, Derby.
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- IT Analyst
- Product Development Technician
- European Business Development Manager
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Coordinator
- After Sales Co-ordinator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Procurement, Finance and Administration Co-Ordinator
- Accounts Supervisor
- Architectural Technologist
- Part II Architectural Assistant
- Charity Manager
- Commercial Property Coordinator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Quality Controller
- Operations Assistant
- Sales Administrator
- Customer Service Advisor
- Genetics Office Manager