Sales Admin Assistant
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established business within a brand new position within the business, this Sales Administration Assistant position has scope to carve out the role as your own and has excellent development potential.
The company design and manufacture bespoke products and this Sales Admin Assistant role will be supporting a team of 8-10 sales individuals.
Our well-established client has gained a world-wide reputation for the delivery of precision engineered, high end quality products and technical excellence.
Our client operates globally and offers their employees fantastic benefits such as 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Death in Service and an early finish on a Friday.
- To assist the sales teams by being the first point of contact for all telephone calls
- Dealing with customer enquiries within a timely manner
- Producing bespoke reports using excel
- Keeping of accurate client files and records
- Keeping minutes for sales meetings
- Contacting businesses where the client has quoted to follow up - finding out how the quote compares etc and keeping accurate records
- To support the field sales team with their administration
- Planning for exhibitions and arranging travel as and when needed
We would ideally like to see candidates with:
- Previous sales admin experience
- Confident approach at using Excel
- A confident person who is an excellent communicator
- Good MS Office skills
- Someone who possesses an excellent telephone manner
This role would suit people who are based in Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Stone, Biddulph, Leek, Blythe Bridge.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 4.30pm/Friday - 8:00am - 1.30pm (Do Operate Flexible Working Hours)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- IT Analyst
- Product Development Technician
- European Business Development Manager
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Coordinator
- After Sales Co-ordinator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Procurement, Finance and Administration Co-Ordinator
- Accounts Supervisor
- Architectural Technologist
- Part II Architectural Assistant
- Charity Manager
- Commercial Property Coordinator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Quality Controller
- Operations Assistant
- Sales Administrator
- Customer Service Advisor
- Genetics Office Manager