An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Advisor to join a fast-paced retailer at their Head Office in Crewe.
The HR Advisor will have a background of working in a fast-paced retail environment and be highly experienced with Employee Engagement and have previous experience of working in an HR environment.
As the HR Advisor you will be working in a strong HR team who offer an exciting and fast paced working environment.
Your role will be to provide HR advice to employees within the retail and logistic operations field as well managing and monitoring HR procedures for the Business.
In addition, working as the HR Advisor you will be supporting on people's projects and activities as and when required.
This will at times involve travel across the UK to other sites within the Business.
- Manage and advise on ER cases meeting to set SLA's and KPI's
- Provide a HR advisory service to a range of stakeholders
- Produce legally compliant correspondence and advice
- Build effective and strong relationships through the company
- Manage end to end transactional processes, produce MI reporting and conduct data analysis
- Manage compliant policies, procedures and processes
- Experience of working within a franchise model
- A wealth of experience of working in a Retail environment
- Candidates who have a wealth of experience of managing ER processes
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and experience of working on multi sites
- At least 3 years' experience at HR advisor level
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- IT Analyst
- Product Development Technician
- European Business Development Manager
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Coordinator
- After Sales Co-ordinator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Procurement, Finance and Administration Co-Ordinator
- Accounts Supervisor
- Architectural Technologist
- Part II Architectural Assistant
- Charity Manager
- Commercial Property Coordinator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Quality Controller
- Operations Assistant
- Sales Administrator
- Customer Service Advisor
- Genetics Office Manager