Aftersales/Workshop Controller Vacancy - Duxford
Workshop/Aftersales Controller (Motor Trade)
Location: Duxford, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £24,000 Basic + Bonus (Negotiable)
Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:30 and 1 in 3 Saturdays 08:00 - 13:00
25 days per year holiday
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Workshop Controller for our clients main dealer service department based in the Duxford area.
We will consider a technical minded character who has master tech experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active workshop controller with superb earning potential and career progression.
We are looking for Workshop Controllers who have come from a busy main dealer service department.
Workshop Controller Role:
This is an exciting challenge for an experienced Workshop Controller with excellent Man Management skills, your main focus will be supervise and prioritise the Technicians and Administration staff accordingly in a very busy workshop.
You will be tasked with supervising a team of Technicians to make sure the work is done to a high standard while at a reasonable rate.
It will be your job to make sure the vehicle goes through the workshop in a seamless manner while liaising with the Service Advisors who can keep the customer fully up to date.
This is a vital role to make sure the Technicians keep on their toes but do all the work in the right way.
The role will be busy so we need someone who isn't scared of working closely with the team and building a strong process.
The company is a busy service department that will offer you the opportunity to utilise your skills and experience to help drive the department forward.
We are looking for someone with a like for like background so experience within a Workshop Controllers role will be perfect.
However we may also consider a strong candidate who wants to move up or someone with experience who can fit straight in.
You must have strong managerial skills and be able to prove you can control a workshop of Technicians efficiently.
Quality Control experience would be a big advantage but not necessary.
Octane Recruitment - www.octanerecruitment.co.uk
Jason Evans - email@example.com
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency.
We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.
More Jobs from Octane Recruitment
- Commercial Vehicle- Technician/ Mechanic/ Fitter
- Municipal/ Plant/ Hydraulic Technician
- Fleet Administrator
- Sales Manager - Motor Trade - Southampton Area
- Parts Advisor Commercial Vehicles Gloucester
- Paint Sprayer / Technician - Crewe
- Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator Vacancy - Ellesmere Port
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Huddersfield
- HGV Technician Night Vacancy - Leeds
- HGV Technician Vacancy - Days or Nights - Salford
- Vehicle Master Technician Vacancy - Wrexham
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Liverpool
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy – New Opportunity - Taunton
- Car Sales Executive Vacancy – Excellent Opportunity – Bristol
- Vehicle Technician vacancy - OC8148
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy – New Opportunity - Bristol
- MET Technician Vacancy - Enfield
- Semi Skilled Technician/Improver Vacancy - Colnbrook Area
- Bodyshop Estimator vacancy / VDA Stourbridge
- Bodyshop MET Technician Vacancy - Manchester