Field Service Engineer
Covering London, South East and Essex
Competitive Salary, Company Van plus Van Allowance
We are looking for an experienced Service Engineer who is seeking their next opportunity, working for a global OEM Manufacturer within the medical devices sector.
You will be the first line of contact for emergency breakdowns on site, diagnosing any problems and working quickly to ensure minimal risk of downtime.
You should have experience working independently and as part of a team to support ongoing production capability through planned and preventive maintenance activities.
Carrying out maintenance checks, assisting with modifications, improving safety at work and reducing machine downtime will all come under your responsibility.
This is a very varied and challenging role with a minimal of 3 years’ experience working with highly regulated machinery i.e decontamination industry.
You will be responsible for complete installation of all products, following document controlled procedures to undertake all works.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Experience working as a Service Engineer
- Understanding of engineering drawings and principles.
- The ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Experience maintaining and repairing in the decontamination industry.
- Experienced in planned and preventative maintenance.
- Proven customer facing experience
- Good problem-solving skills.
- An awareness of health and safety legislation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Start: 14/10/2019
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£0
- Location: South East London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Choleigh McGuire
- Tel: 0121 237 3118
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 45353
- Posted: 2019-10-14 17:05:17 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- PMO Lead
- PMO Coordinator
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- PMO Manager
- Network Technical Specialist
- Network Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Service Operations Manager
- Business Analyst
- Info-Sec Analyst
- DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer - AWS
- Desktop Support Engineer
- Helpdesk Support Analyst
- QA Engineer
- Information Security Operations Manager
- Network Engineer - Juniper/Cisco/Migration
- Integration Project Manager
- Radio Frequency Engineer
- Senior Java Developer, Java8, AWS, TDD