Polish Speaking Sales Executive
As the Polish Speaking Sales Executive you will always be focused on delivering excellent customer service and managing sales opportunities to turn these into sales.
These enquiries will be delivered to you via telephone, email and website.
You will be target driven and not afraid of working to tight deadlines.
As the Internal Sales Coordinator you will thrive in a busy and fast paced call centre environment and always go the extra mile to ensure you are always delivering to your customers.
- As the Polish Speaking Sales Executive you will manage sales opportunities for all product; perform all sales tasks necessary to turn opportunities into billable sales
- Check inventory and fulfill order out of inventory if possible
- Notify customers of price and delivery changes for orders placed online, verbally, fax, or by email.
The internal sales representative will make sure all customers are supplied with confirming orders and these have been checked for any differences in detail.
- Ensure that all non-cancelable non-returnable orders are not processed until they have been signed off
- Manage customer satisfaction by the automated survey system
- As the Internal Sales representative you will be responsible for entering quotations and orders into the sales order processing systems.
At all times you will ensure accurate information is always processed.
- You will be expected to perform follow-up and order clean-up where necessary
- Pro-actively develop new business through outgoing customer calls and other means
- Work with the sales floor to obtain daily goals
It would be good to see candidates with:
- A proven track record of working in a Sales and target driven environment
- A sound knowledge of the Sales cycle
- Be fluent in the Polish language ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience of Sales Administration (desired)
- All candidates must possess a strong understanding of all Microsoft packages
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- IT Analyst
- Product Development Technician
- European Business Development Manager
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Coordinator
- After Sales Co-ordinator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Procurement, Finance and Administration Co-Ordinator
- Accounts Supervisor
- Architectural Technologist
- Part II Architectural Assistant
- Charity Manager
- Commercial Property Coordinator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Quality Controller
- Operations Assistant
- Sales Administrator
- Customer Service Advisor
- Genetics Office Manager