The Paraplanner will support the Financial Planning and Client Advisor teams in analysing information and conducting research to produce appropriate suitability reports.
As the Paraplanner, the role will be to support the Paraplanning team in delivering service propositions in an efficient and robust way, whilst maintaining risk analysis, risk management and operational effectiveness.
The Paraplanner will -
- Receiving instructions during debriefings from advisers following client meetings.
- Interpreting data obtained by advisers during client meetings.
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
- Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent with compliance procedures.
- Assist in the delivery of our investment proposition.
- Ensuring all client files are compliant on an ongoing basis.
- Carrying out research and analysing products and services that is appropriate to each client's financial circumstances.
- Proposing and drafting financial solutions that meet each client's goals, needs and objectives.
It would be good to see candidates with:
The Paraplanner will require an analytical and highly organised mind, a clear understanding of the financial planning process and a minimum of two years' experience working in a Paraplanning role, for a financial planning organisation.
The Senior Paraplanner will:
- Have at least two years' experience working in a Paraplanning role, for a financial planning organisation.
- Be able to prioritise, organise and work within defined business processes.
- Demonstrate a good level of technical knowledge of investments and Pensions
- Achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Ideally have, or are working towards, a Level 4 Diploma qualified in financial planning
- Be keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Show a reliable, tolerant, and determined nature
This role would also suit individuals with the following experience: Paraplanner, Financial Planner, Financial Reporter, Financial Analyst
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- IT Analyst
- Product Development Technician
- European Business Development Manager
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Coordinator
- After Sales Co-ordinator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Procurement, Finance and Administration Co-Ordinator
- Accounts Supervisor
- Architectural Technologist
- Part II Architectural Assistant
- Charity Manager
- Commercial Property Coordinator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Quality Controller
- Operations Assistant
- Sales Administrator
- Customer Service Advisor
- Genetics Office Manager