Technical Support Scientist
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area.
As the Technical Support Scientist you will be responsible for supporting with processing complex data using internal data systems.
This is an ideal opportunity for a manufacturing scientist with experience in GMP and programming languages including SQL or Python or MatLab or Java etc.
Note: This is a one year fixed term contract.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Support Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will be responsible with the design, construction and maintenance of databases using DataMart software for the recording of GMP data.
You will be collaborating with QA and MSAT management to ensure database compliance.
As the Technical Support Scientist, you will be training individuals that operate under GMP on data entry procedures.
You will generate statistical process control charts to identify process and compliance improvements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Support Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a scientific discipline such as Biological sciences, biochemistry, biophysics, chemistry, physics, bioinformatics, data science etc.
Proven industry experience in a GMP / Manufacturing environments.
A working knowledge and practical experience with programming languages such as SQL, Java, Python etc.
GMP / Manufacturing / Scientist / MSAT / CPV / SQL / Programming Language / Data Analysis / Data Processing / Biopharma / Berkshire / Slough
- Start: 22/10/2019
- Rate: Â£35000 to Â£45000 Per: annum
- Location: Berkshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5632400
- Posted: 2019-10-22 14:15:11 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Process / Project Engineer - Med Devices
- Programme Manager- Med Devices
- Pharmaceutical Project Manager - Engineering
- Scientific (Medical Affairs) Project Manager - 6 Month Contract
- Chromatography Analytical Scientist
- Mass Spectrometry Technical Specialist
- Synthetic Organic Chemist
- Organic Synthetic Chemist
- Procurement Specialist
- Clinical Project Manager
- Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs
- Senior Scientist - Liver Biology
- GMP Fermentation Lead
- Mass Spectrometry Scientist
- Senior Supply Chain Manager
- RadioPharmacy Technician
- Territory Sales Manager - Nottingham
- QA Senior Specialist, GMP
- Synthetic Organic Chemist
- Production Manager