Graduate Product Support Engineer
Graduate Product Support Engineer - Newport
£Competitive Salary + Bonus + 33 Days Holiday + Pension
Key Words - Product Support, Semiconductor, Field Service Engineer, Customer Facing, Engineer, Mechatronics, Electronics, Graduate
The company are an industry leader within the semi-conductor industry with an excellent reputation for training and development and a low turnover of staff due to staff satisfaction and career progression opportunities.
Working as part of the Product Support team, you will be responsible for the effective on site installation, upgrade, servicing and repair of company equipment.
This is a hands-on customer interfacing position.
Full on the job training will be provided.
* Installation and start-up of new equipment or upgrades at customer sites
* Servicing & maintenance of existing equipment including preventative maintenance of equipment in the field.
* Carrying out repairs in the field
* Establishing methods and procedures and evaluation of results of tests.
* Investigations into faults, failures and other defects
* Preparing of reports, technical notes etc relating to their work
* Liaising with other departments as required
* Maintain an up to date knowledge of company products and services
* Maintain good relationships with customers
* Qualified to degree or HNC in Electronic/Instrumentation/Mechatronics or a recognised apprenticeship in a related subject.
This is a graduate position and as such a degree in the aforementioned disciplines in ESSENTIAL
This position will involve global travel sometimes at short notice.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Forest Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Installations Technology Engineer
- Sales Administrator
- Credit Control Manager
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator
- Family Law Practitioner
- Residential Property Conveyancer
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
- Human Resources Officer
- Booking Advisor
- Biomedical Science Graduate
- Credit Controller
- Licensing and New Business Development Manager
- CAD Technician
- Territory Manager
- Assistant Management Accountant