National Business Development Manager
National Business Development Manager - Bradford
Salary: £25,000-30,000 OTE £40,000 + Car + Pension
Our client has over 140 years' experience of delivering high levels of customer service to a wide range of customers from historic properties through to utilities, providing services from painting and decorating to industrial coatings.
This exciting sales opportunity is based in the Bradford office but will include travel across the UK.
Your role will be to find and build connections with a portfolio of new customers.
You will be using a variety of communication methods including: working on the phone, meeting with customers, delivering presentations, networking/supplier events, as well as using Marketing techniques including social media activity, targeted e-shots, tender completions and customer testimonials.
* Identifying new target customers through a range of different methods of research, including using social media and "cold-calling" over the phone
* Contacting and developing relationships, following up as necessary via phone and email
* Booking appointments with prospective clients over the phone and face to face
* Working closely with Project Managers to identify and grow new business.
* Maintaining relationships with new customers, for an agreed period, over the phone and using our bespoke 'customer relationship management' system
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Excellent telephone manner and strong verbal communication skills
* Drive, determination and tenacity
* Excellent presentation skills
* Strong record of exceeding sales targets
* Good standard of written English
* Confidence to build relationships at many levels including with senior decision makers
* Microsoft Office skills and ability to learn to use an in-house CRM system
* Ability to learn about all aspects of the business quickly, and communicate this information effectively to others
* Experience within a customer service or sales environment
* Knowledge of using social media for business purposes
* Minimum 5 GCSE's A-C including English
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
- Location: Bradford, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Charlotte
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CLE/AR/052442
- Posted: 2019-11-07 13:32:47 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Registered Nurse
- Account Manager (B2B) - Technical PR Company
- Deputy Manager - Clinical
- Deputy Care Manager
- Commercial Agent
- Clinical Lead - Occupational Health
- Senior Manager for Educational Delivery
- Field Service Engineer - Plant Machinery
- Sous Chef
- Junior Sous Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Interior Designer - Fit Out
- Area Sales Manager
- Mechanical Trainer / Assessor
- Senior Engineer
- Junior Engineer
- General Engineer
- Sales Negotiator
- Head of Maintenance & Estates
- Head of Catering and Housekeeping,