Children's Support Worker Lincoln
We require children's care support and domiciliary care workers urgently in the Lincoln area- LN2, LN4, LN5, LN6
The purpose of this role is to provide care for children and young people with disabilities in their home before and after school.
As a care support assistant you will be supporting a child like Mia:
Mia is a happy little girl who laughs a lot, watches You Tube and likes being sung to, especially funny songs that make her laugh.
In this support role you will support Mia with her evening bath which helps her to relax, and changing into her PJs.
Mia has a healthy appetite and enjoys being around the table to eat her meal with her family before being supported to get ready for the night and settling her into bed.
The role may also include supporting children to take part in activities in the local community, for example going to the park.
NVQ L2 is preferred however experience is not essential as full training will be given.
This is a sessional position offering regular hours.
The hourly rate is £8.40 per hour plus you accrue an extra £1.01p per hour holiday pay.
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Support Worker (Practitioner) South Gloucestershire
- Short Breaks Worker (part time) Hackney
- Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Accountant (Part Time)
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Across Hampshire
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Fareham and Gosport
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Winchester
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Havant and Waterlooville
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Southampton
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) New Forest
- Senior Practitioner Youth Work (Part time)
- Senior Practitioner Young Carers - Fareham (Part Time)
- Development Executive
- Support Worker South Gloucester Part Time
- Events and Engagement Officer
- SENDIASS Coordinator (Advice and Support)
- Support Worker South Gloucester
- Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Senior Practitioner- Lady Allen Playground
- Practitioner (Part time) South Gloucestershire