Telemarketer (part-time to fit around school times)
An opportunity for a Telemarketer to become part of a growing company who are focused on delivering world class health and safety training to businesses in the Nottingham, Leicester, Sheffield and Leeds areas.
This is B2B sales role involving lead generation, business development and appointment setting.
You will be comfortable with working fairly autonomously and your ability to self-motivate and organise your call activity intelligently to maximise results will be critical.
You have a clear, confident and captivating voice and telephone manner as a considerable part of your job will be telephone based.
You will love outbound calling to prospects and enjoy the opportunity to talk to business owners and their staff.
You enjoy working independently and sometimes alone without constant supervision and have an eye and passion for perfection in everything you do.
You must consistently follow processes which are in place and help develop new ones or improve current processes.
You will have the ability, confidence and attitude to make sales within a short time of starting.
You are highly professional and positive in your thoughts, words, action and appearance.
You are extremely organised and efficient and deliver results even under pressure.
You will fully live the vision, mission and values of AW Safety.
When working as part of a larger team you value the input of others and take responsibility for the part you have to play.
9. You have a “consider it done” attitude and hate making excuses when things are not done.
10. You learn from your mistakes, continually acquire new skills and ways of improving what you do. You have a passion for improving your education and learning – via reading, audiobooks, training courses, etc.
11. You have a high degree of computer literacy.
12. You have at least 2 years working experience in a similar sales related role
What you can Expect from the Role
You will be part of a growing business in the Mansfield / North Nottinghamshire region.
You will be based from our offices at Edwinstowe House, High Street, Edwinstowe, NG21 9PR.
Your remuneration package will be £15,000 (to be calculated pro rata) plus commission which will be explained at interview.
We will do everything possible to ensure you achieve commission in addition to your base salary
Your normal daily working hours will be agreed between 10.00am and 2.00pm from Monday to Friday.
There may occasional work outside of your normal working hours when we go to exhibits or infrequent networking event holiday cover (although plenty of notice will be given prior to these occasions).
You will receive annual leave of 33 days (to be calculated pro rata and including bank holidays).
You will receive continuous education including books and materials to improve your skills and your knowledge.
How to apply?
Please apply here and our claim will be in direct contact
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£15K basic Â£33k OTE (pro rata)
- Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Hiring People
- Contact: Hiring People
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AWS01
- Posted: 2019-11-07 14:36:57 -
- View all Jobs from Hiring People
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Business Development Manager
- Junior Dynamics 365 CE Consultant
- Quality Control Operator
- QC Operator
- Marketing Manager
- Training and Personnel
- HVAC Operations Manager
- Social Worker - Substance Misuse
- Wireperson / Panel Builder / Wiring Technician
- Finance Manager
- Administration Assistant
- Tool & Application Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Travel Consultant
- Financial Services Administrator
- Operations Manager
- Sales Executive
- Data Inputter
- Data Inputter