New Homes Advisor - Didcot
Due to expansion, our clients, a 5 star developer, are seeking a New Homes Advisor for their new development in Oxfordshire.
The position will be based on site, selling properties ranging from 2 to 4 bedrooms and due to the size of the development, offers longevity and a secure permanent position.
Experience in new homes is advantageous however our clients will also consider a candidate with a background in residential agency.
Key tasks include:
- Registering potential homebuyers details
- Site viewings
- Dealing with offers
- Progressing sales through to exchange and completion
Our clients require a candidate with a strong background in property.
Exceptional customer service skills essential along with the ability to sell and close for business.
In return our clients offer a basic salary of £27,000 with on target earnings of £40,000.
Discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday per annum.
The working pattern is 5 days per week, 10am - 5pm, including weekends however our clients do offer 1 weekend off per month.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
More Jobs from GCB Recruitment
- Property Manager - Norwich
- Sales Negotiator - Colchester
- Sales Investor - Manchester
- Residential Surveyor - Cambridge
- Commercial Surveyor - Hampshire
- Chartered Residential Surveyor - North Yorkshire
- Residential Surveyor - Norfolk
- Residential Surveyor - Wakefield
- Residential Surveyor - Peterborough
- Chartered Residential Surveyor - Liverpool
- New Homes Advisor - Buckinghamshire
- New Homes Mortgage & Protection Adviser - Derby
- Technical Paraplanner - Nottingham
- Self-Employed Financial Advisor - Birmingham
- Self-Employed Mortgage & Protection Adviser - Solihull
- Self-Employed Financial Advisor - Liverpool
- Financial Adviser - Nottingham
- Part-Time Lettings Negotiator - Dunmow
- Self-Employed Mortgage Advisor - Birmingham City Centre
- Sales Manager - Low Fell