We are looking for an Estimator to work on a permanent basis in St Helens.
Salary is c£30-35,000 per annum
- Issue project quotations, drawings, specifications and calculations to customers and provide analysis on U-values and interstitial condensation.
- Advise customers on technical specification and pricing enquiries, through in-depth knowledge of our walling and applications systems.
- Attend design meetings to oversee the project from specification to completion.
- Upkeep and continual development of CAD standard details for all Ksystems and management of issuing and recording processes of detailing work.
- Producing CGI Images utilising 3D Max and Photoshop.
- Provide technical estimations for the specifications across the supply chain.
- Technically support the Ksystems sales team to deliver industry leading customer service.
- Manage incoming technical and pricing enquires in a timely manner and ensure the customer is well informed about their query progression.
- Develop and maintain solid relationships across all departments and with customers to facilitate business and customer needs.
- Deliver contractor training programmes to our approved contractors.
- Deliver on-site technical assistance and query resolution when required.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all legislative requirements in particular Building Regulations, BBA Approvals and British Standards.
- Continually demonstrate commitment to the company values, adhering to all policies and procedures in order to obtain maximum customer satisfaction.
Innovation and continuous improvement:
- Have a clear understanding of future market trends, industry and competitor developments.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the formal training programme.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant construction and product legislation.
- Embrace company led changes and continuous improvements.
If the Estimator role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Technical Manager
- Product Manager
- Mechanical Assembly Fitter (Manufacturing, M - F days)
- Warehouse Operative
- Electrical Maintenance Technician (Shifts)
- Credit Controller
- Senior Buyer
- BIM Coordinator
- Graduate Landscape Architect
- Skilled Manual Machinist (Miller, Centre Lathe Turner, Grinder)
- Bench Engineer
- Metrology Applications Engineer
- Bench Fitter/ Assembly Fitter (Semi Skilled)
- Mechanical Project Engineer (Manufacturing)
- Senior Design Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician
- Tooling Design Engineer