Eurofins Central Laboratory is committed to providing the highest quality services, as well as accurate, timely results capturing the planned completion date, and expert advice from our highly qualified team of experienced scientists
ECL is searching for a Proposal Developer.
Proposal Developer supports the overall functions of proposal development and will provide support to Business Development Director's when required.
Proposal Developer responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
· Assist with all functions of Central Laboratory Proposal and Budget generation, providing support for all Clinical Trials Business Development Directors.
· Review clinical trials protocols and Request for Proposal (RFP) materials upon receipt to determine pricing strategy in conjunction with Director of Proposals and Contracts and Technical groups.
· Assist in strategy pertaining to proposal development in order to optimize sales.
· Liaise between Eurofins sister companies and affiliate laboratories to determine global pricing.
· Ensure clear communication between Eurofins sister companies and Clinical Trials Business Development Director.
· Assist with all areas of Proposal Development, including development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
· Ensure global pricing strategy with laboratory and logistics staff globally.
Ensure clear communication with Clients as needed.
· Ensure all Proposal generation for timely delivery to clients; interact with clients and participate in client meetings, as required.
The ideal candidate would possess :
· Proficient in MS Office
· 2-3 years experience in related role preferred
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
· BSc/BA or equivalent in healthcare/life sciences (laboratory or clinical services preferred)
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Senior Cell CultureTechnician
- Group Leader: Biochemistry
- Project Manager
- Sr. HPLC Biopharmaceutical Scientist
- Instrument Validation Specialist
- HPLC Chemist
- Inventory Management Technician
- Crystallization Material Scientist
- Sample Management and Logistics Scientist
- Analytical Chemist
- Client Services Associate
- Upstream Biologics Process Development Scientist
- Upstream Process Development Scientist
- Lyophilization Scientist
- Lab Commissioning and Validation Scientist
- Equipment Operations Scientist
- Scientist Logistics and Sample Management
- Sterile Liquids Production Specialist
- Fermentation Process Development Scientist
- ELISA Scientist II