Maintenance Engineer (Days)
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - PERMANENT - HERTS - c£45,000 + Shift Allowance
A highly regulated organisation located in Hertfordshire, are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join there manufacturing facility on a permanent basis working on a day shift (7am - 7pm) or nights pattern (7pm - 7am).
Reporting to the Head of Engineering & Facilities, this is an operational role undertaking the day to day mechanical, electrical engineering & facilities management activities within the plant.
To provide knowledge and technical support in the event of equipment and plant failure, ensuring plant / equipment breakdowns are repaired in an efficient, and effective way.
To be considered for the Maintenance Engineer position, candidates must have experience working within a GMP Manufacturing / Facilities Management Engineering environment e.g Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Vaccines, cell manufacturing facility.
It is essential candidates have solid experience of HVAC, BMS, EMS, M&E systems.
Candidates must be educated to a degree level or an equivalent recognised professional technical qualification.
It will be advantageous is candidates are a member of relevant professional institution e.g.
CMI, CIBSE, BIFM, CIOB and evidence of continued Professional Development (CPD).
The Maintenance Engineer role is based in Herts and is commutable from, Middlesex, Surrey, Amersham, Ware, St.
Albans, Buckinghamshire, London and other areas across the East of England.
For further information and to apply please email Jennifer@blackfieldassociates.com or call Jennifer on 02392322387.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- HR Administrator
- Customs and Logistics coordinator
- Clinical Lead - Occupational Health
- Lead Process Engineer
- Clinical Operations Manager
- Nurse Practitioner / Paramedic Practitioner
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Civil Project Engineer (326137)
- New MSK Physiotherapist Vacancy - Dagenham.
- Project Automation Engineer
- Plant Operator Technician
- Project Manager (Rail) - 325690
- Community physiotherapist
- Scheme Project Manager (Rail) - 325695
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Occupational Health Advisor - Part-time
- Technical Facilities Manager
- Executive Assistant/PA
- Electrical Technical Specialist
- Homecare Nurse OOHS – Lincolnshire