Deputy Scheme Manager : Charity Sector : Richmond :  26k-28.5k, plus benefits
Deputy Scheme Manager : Charity Sector : Richmond : £26k-£28.5k, plus benefits
Lamb Personnel are in search of a caring, compassionate individual, ideally with a background in elderly care to join a leading charity in Richmond.
The position is either residential or non-residential.
Applicants must have a full clean UK driving licence and their own road-worthy car.
(see details below).
This is a Monday to Friday week, 9am-5pm, with one overnight (on call) per week and also to be on call for one weekend per month (worked fairly on a rota).
Salary: If residential, the salary will be approx.
If non-residential, the salary will be approx.
*Interviews will be held in December / January, however the start date will be beginning of March 2018, to allow for notice periods
For a more extensive job description, please contact Aimee at the office.
* Organise the reception, introduction and integration of new residents.
* Keep an eye on the health of individual residents, to recognise signs of need and to suggest they contact the doctor or appropriate help as necessary.
* Deal with personal emergencies from residents by answering emergency calls from residents and, where appropriate, contacting medical help and relatives.
Give first aid and general assistance until expert help arrives.
Respond to all emergencies notified by Careline.
* Act as facilitator on behalf of residents to ensure that they receive any help needed from Social Services Departments or other agencies.
This might include assistance with personal care or hygiene, meal preparation or provision, domestic cleaning and shopping
* Visit each resident or make contact daily unless specifically requested not to
* Be prepared to give extra support to a sick resident in an emergency until other arrangements are made, e.g.
collect prescriptions or shopping.
* Recognise, respect and safeguard the individuality and rights of residents and respect confidences.
* Ensure as far as possible the involvement of friends and relatives.
* Maintain an up-to-date list of names, addresses and telephone numbers of residents' doctors and other helpful agencies such as Social Services Departments, chiropodists, dentists and opticians.
* Keep a register of:
* residents' next of kin and other relatives and friends who should be notified in the case of sudden illness or who could be called upon to help.
* emergency call-outs.
* equipment owned by the Charity.
* accidents and incidents.
* contractors to call in emergencies and those used for minor repairs.
* Be aware of and comply with the trustees' policies and procedures.
HEALTH & SAFETY
* Maintain security.
* Maintain Health & Safety requirements in accordance with the Charity's Risk Assessment and the Health & Safety procedures.
* Understand the Fire Officer's required precautions and instruct residents on the action to be taken in case of fire.
* Liaise with the Scheme Managers on the procedure for looking after and re-housing residents immediately following a fire, flood or similar emergency making their homes temporarily uninhabitable.
* Note any defects or faults around the housing and report them to the caretaker or Property & Estates Manager for attention.
* Supervise the use of the guest room, where available.
* Attend career development training courses and meetings when requested by the Director or trustees.
* The Deputy Scheme Manager will undertake any reasonable task not listed above if the Charity requires him/her to so do.
* Group pension plan : 10% of basic salary
* 5 weeks holiday a year
* Car expenses (insurance, MOT, annual service, car tax)
For more details on the charity and the role, please contact Aimee Weston.
We do try to get back to as many applicants as possible, however some roles are in very high demand, and we will always carefully select and shortlist the resumes that are most aligned to our client's requirements; so if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.
More Jobs from Lamb Personnel ltd
- Marketing Administration Assistant : Teddington - 18-21k
- Property Negotiator: Putney- 18k+commission (24k OTE)
- Team Administrator: Surbiton-25k
- Senior Administrator/Office Manager : Soho, London : Circa 30k
- Freelance / Temporary Digital Marketing Manager :Richmond - 40k pro rata
- Executive Assistant (Korean speaking advantageous)- Kensington - 45-60k
- Property Manager/Office Coordinator : Putney- 22,500 + Bonus
- Sales Representative (Warm Leads Only) - Hampton - 18-24k
- Sales Administrator - Southall - 22-24k
- Customer Service Executive - Southall - 24-38k
- Portfolio/Office Coordinator : Putney- 22,500 + Bonus
- Front of House Assistant : Twickenham - 18k - FTC 9-12 months
- Multi Drop Delivery Driver - Hayes - 20k -22.5
- Trade Counter Assistant - Hayes - 22 - 24k
- HR Administrator : Richmond - Up to 25k FTC
- Inbound Sales Executive - West Drayton - 23k + Bonus
- Front of House Administrator : Richmond - 22k - 24k - Temp to Perm
- Client Services Executive - Surbiton - 26-30k
- Customer Service Executive - West Drayton - 22-23k