Demi / Chef de Partie
Demi / Chef de Partie - Near Swindon
To £20,000 plus live in available
* Are you a Demi / Chef de Partie looking to work in a recently refurbished 4
* Would you like to work in a kitchen that looks to achieve the highest culinary standards?
* Are you looking for a work life balance?
This is a beautifully positioned hotel 10 miles from Swindon.
The hotel is part of a small collection of hotels scattered throughout the UK.
However my client is looking for a Demi / Chef De Partie to join the brigade
The property currently has a chef from an outstanding Michelin background is keen to develop up and coming chefs that are keen to learn.
Who should apply for this AMAZING opportunity?
* An ambitious and hardworking commis chef / demi chef looking to work in a fresh food hotel property
* Ideally previous experience of working within a professional kitchen
* A genuine passion for food
* Some form of formal training and or hospitality qualification
* A strong work ethic and someone who understands the nature of hard work within a profession kitchen
* Ideally a car driver although public transport to the hotel is available from Oxford and Swindon
* The ability to be flexible with a variety of shifts.
Skills required for the role:
* Ideally some form of catering / professional qualification - although candidates who are qualified by experience (QBE) will certainly be considered for the role.
* Certificate in Health and Hygiene
The Good Bits:
* Working for a stable hotel group that is privately own
* The property is based only 10 miles from Swindon
* Competitive starting salary that is paid by the hour
* Well established kitchen with a senior chef team with a wealth of experience and one of the UKs best known chefs
* Comprehensive training and development
* Cooking to a rosette standard
Who Would this Role Suit:
* A strong commis or demi chef who has worked is a fresh food environment
* A Demi or CDP who is looking for a new challenge.
If you believe you have the drive and ambition to tackle this role and you are a professional chef looking for a rewarding experience within a thriving property - DON'T DELAY APPLY NOW!!
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £20000 - £20000 Per Annum
- Location: Near Swindon, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Paul
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PCH/AR/052444
- Posted: 2019-11-07 23:35:01 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Registered Nurse
- Account Manager (B2B) - Technical PR Company
- Deputy Manager - Clinical
- Deputy Care Manager
- Commercial Agent
- Clinical Lead - Occupational Health
- Senior Manager for Educational Delivery
- Field Service Engineer - Plant Machinery
- Sous Chef
- Junior Sous Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Interior Designer - Fit Out
- Area Sales Manager
- Mechanical Trainer / Assessor
- Senior Engineer
- Junior Engineer
- General Engineer
- Sales Negotiator
- Head of Maintenance & Estates
- Head of Catering and Housekeeping,