Integrated Logistics Support Engineer
I'm recruiting for a Senior Development Engineer to join a team within the Weapons Carriage & Release business unit for a global Aerospace and Marine client based in Wimborne.
As a Senior Development Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Leading a small team of development / test engineers, managing resource requirements, and reviewing and approving technical documentation produced by your team.
- Customer and supplier facing responsibilities to discuss and agree qualification strategy and activity.
- Compilation of development and qualification plans including functional, environmental and mechanical aspects and analysis/interpretation of test data.
- Equipment and system evaluation against requirements to produce qualification statements including analysis and comparison of requirements and build standards.
- Planning, arranging and attending test activities including control of test hardware, test support equipment, transportation and test cost and schedule.
To be successful in the role of a Senior Development Engineer you'll have the following skills and experience:
- Experience managing small Engineering teams.
- Relevant degree or equivalent.
- Experience of requirements management tools (DOORS, CRADLE etc).
- Knowledge of environmental standards (RTCA DO160, MIL-STD-810 etc).
- Experience of performing environmental and functional testing.
- Experience of development engineering activities and understanding of product lifecycles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global leader in their industry.
There are currently many projects at various stages of the lifecycle, so the role could involve tasks across either of the main business areas of Air to Air Refuelling and Auxiliary Mission Equipment.
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary, private medical care as well as a bonus scheme.
To apply for the position of Senior Development Engineer, please send your CV to Clare Peace via the ‘apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- System Integration/Test Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Service Engineer / Repair Engineer - Medical Devices
- Supply Chain Planner
- Engineering Manager - Preston
- Category Buyer - Logistics - Weybridge
- Automation Engineer - Cornwall
- Technical Manager - Preston
- Multi-Skilled Engineer - Liverpool
- Regional Technical Manager - Food Industry
- Shift Engineer - Electrical Bias - Leeds
- Tenders Executive- Slough
- Head of Continuous Improvement - Food Manufacturing
- Technical Administrator -Cardiff
- Engineering Project Manager - Preston
- Multi Skilled Engineer - Nuneaton
- Machine Support Engineer (would suit ex Field Support People)
- Global Mobility Director – Birmingham – In-house Role
- Payroll Consultant - Frankfurt, Germany
- Relocation Coordinator - Geneva