Senior Test Engineer
I'm recruiting for a Senior Test Engineer to join a team within a Weapons Carriage & Release business unit for a global Aerospace and Marine client based in Wimborne.
As a Senior Test Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Supporting the senior management by leading a small team of development / test engineers by task allocating, status reports, reviewing and approval of technical documentation.
- Compilation of test procedures, reports, analysis and interpretation of test data.
- Planning, arranging and attending test activities including the control of hardware, support equipment, transportation, resource, test cost and schedules.
- Creation of verification matrices at equipment, sub-system or system levels to demonstrate compliance to customer requirements.
- Assessing and managing team resource requirements, co-ordinating CV reviews and interviews.
- Customer and supplier facing responsibilities to discuss and agree qualification strategies and activities.
To be successful in the role of a Senior Test Engineer you'll have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant degree / engineering apprenticeship and HNC / HND.
- Minimum 6 years' experience with proven career development towards a senior role.
- Defining qualification plans and reviewing / approving technical documents.
- Development of engineering activities and engineering life cycle management.
- Defining and commissioning test setups and performing environmental and functional testing at component and system levels.
- Knowledge of environmental standards (RTCA DO160, MIL-STD-810 etc).
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global leader in their industry.
There are currently many projects at various stages of the lifecycle providing the types of complex challenges.
The training, tools and processes are advanced, providing an excellent environment to learn and advance your career.
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary, career development, private medical care as well as a bonus scheme.
To apply for the position of Senior Test Engineer, please send your CV to Clare Peace via the ‘apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- IP Networks Engineer
- Training Designer (Naval)
- Engineering Resource Co-ordinator
- Major Incident Manager
- Project Controller
- Project Controller
- Quality Control Officer - Dartford
- Campaigns Manager
- Airworthiness Engineer
- Software Engineer (Azure)
- Lead Project Engineer
- Engineering Manager - Preston
- Capex Project Manager - Preston
- Logistics Coordinator - Leeds
- Category Buyer - Logistics - Weybridge
- Category Buyer - Weybridge
- Automation Engineer - Cornwall
- Laboratory Assistant - Davidstow
- Technical Manager - Preston
- Multi-Skilled Engineer - Liverpool