Engineering Maintenance Coordinator- Food Industry
We have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Maintenance Coordinator.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for administration support regarding maintenance activities.
The job role will involve interface and communicating with all departments of the organisation and external contractors and vendors.
This great opportunity allows you to work with a family owned Food Industry leading business that currently operate across 3 sites with a new site opening in 2020.
Requirements of the Job
- Provide support to the Maintenance Manager and department
- Raise Purchase Orders and associated documentation, assist with critical spares.
- Timely input and maintenance of Work on Maintenance Management system
- Issuing job sheets of scheduled maintenance through Maintenance System, recording daily down time, statistical info for business reviews.
- Liaison with relevant departments and external vendors in respect of materials and equipment needed within the department
- First point of contact for contractors and external companies in respect of scheduled maintenance visits and repairs.
- Issuing of Contractor Induction whilst ensuring relevant paperwork is received, understood & signed
- Coordination of engineering staff rotas
- Collating of staff hours and timesheets for payroll input
- Any other duties required to support Maintenance Manager and Engineering department
- The engineering team are a very friendly and hardworking team who work to a very fast pace so the role will be demanding but you will always be supported.
- Excellent planning capabilities and good understanding of engineering techniques
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy with ability to solve problems
- Experience within a Manufacturing Environment ideally working with engineers
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
- Strong team player with can do attitude
- Ability to work independently when required
- Possess relevant IT skills in basic MS Office applications - outlook, excel & word
- Good time management skills.
- This would suit an individual that has worked in maintenance wanting to step away from the tools to work with the Maintenance Manager or an individual looking to further develop their skills within an engineering seeking further development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Day Based role Monday to Friday
- Internal training academy to support and fund staff training, some certifications include: food safety qualifications, train the trainer or management and leadership programs
- Overtime is always available
- A hard working, safe, friendly and supportive working environment where staff work together to achieve success
Click to Apply or contact Tracie Norton on 01484 645269 for a confidential chat
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £18000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + + Benefits
- Location: Leeds, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Tel: 01484 645269
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-11-12 19:23:14 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Project Manager
- Manufacturing Manager
- CNC Miller
- Saw Operative
- Nights Assistant Hygiene Manager
- Shift Manager
- Plant Manager
- Maintenance Planner
- Project Engineer
- Quality Manager
- Commercial Manager
- Maintenance Electrician
- MIG Welder
- Mechanical Assemblers
- Mechanical Fitter
- Panel Wirers
- Finance Graduate
- Machine Operator
- Technical Sales Manager