This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
- Support the analytical testing for process development
- Chemical labeling of biological samples, HPLC separation, and data analysis
- Preparing buffers, packing columns, setting up, sterilization, sampling, and cleaning of systems
- Document laboratory activities electronically and enter process data into database.
- Troubleshoot equipment and perform minor repairs
- Be responsible for following safe laboratory practices and for maintaining the work area in a clean orderly and safe manner
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Experience in the analysis of therapeutic proteins using various UPLC and HPLC Techniques including IEX, SEC, HIC and RP
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, hands-on capability, ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter
- Ability to work independently as well as be a strong team player to meet program needs
- Self-motivation, adaptability and a positive attitude
- The candidate must have effective documentation skills with the ability to author internal technical reports
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is required, and experience with Empower is highly preferred.
Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience
Minimum of 1 year GMP related laboratory experience
Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
What we offer:
Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: US$20 - US$27 per hour + 401k PTO health ins
- Location: Lansdale, Pennsylvania
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Tel: 717-556-7340
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-11-14 19:07:31 -
- View all Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Associate Data Review Scientist
- Project Management Assistant - Clinical
- Logistics Associate – Specimen Management
- Equipment Validation Scientist
- Principal Scientist
- Marketing Coordinator
- Fermentation Process Development Scientist
- Quality Compliance Scientist- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Senior Cell CultureTechnician
- Group Leader: Biochemistry
- Project Manager
- Sr. HPLC Biopharmaceutical Scientist
- Instrument Validation Specialist
- HPLC Chemist
- Inventory Management Technician
- Crystallization Material Scientist
- Sample Management and Logistics Scientist
- Analytical Chemist
- Client Services Associate
- Upstream Biologics Process Development Scientist