We are looking for a Piping Designer with good 2D AutoCAD and process industry experience for 6 month contract in Merseyside which could go longer.
3D experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
Pay rate of c£30-34 Ltd or Umbrella rate per hour, or the PAYE equivalent if preferred, depending on experience.
Working as the successful Piping Designer you will have gained good process engineering industry experience - pharma, chemical, petrochemical, oil, gas, or similar.
You will also have good experience of working on-site and doing site surveys.
The project is a refurbishment of an existing facility/building including pipework design and detailed design scope.
The client we are recruiting this Piping Designer for is a multi-disciplined design, engineering, and construction consultancy providing services to clients throughout the UK.
Working as the successful 3D Piping Designer you will help deliver a variety of process engineering projects to a variety of established end-clients, with outstanding potential for on-going continuity of work.
If the above sounds like you, please call Rebecca at GPW or press APPLY NOW!
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Marketing Coordinator Reference
- Calibration Engineer / Technician (Dimensional / Mechanical)
- Pipe Fitter
- CNC Miller Operator
- Buyer / Expeditor/ Procurement Officer
- E&I Designer
- Payroll Assistant
- Stores Team Leader
- Quality Engineer
- CMM Programmer / Technician / Metrology Engineer / Inspector
- QA & Standards Engineer
- Instrument Calibration Engineer ( Perm, M-F Days)
- CAD Operator
- Production Scheduling Co-ordinator
- NPD Process Technologist
- Mechanical Services Technician
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician
- Design and Applications Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Press Brake Machinest