Senior Web Analyst/ Senior Digital Analyst - Digital Business
Senior Web Analyst/Senior Digital Analyst - Large-scale Digital Business
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, innovative digital company in Tunbridge Wells as a Senior Web Analyst.
It's a great opportunity for an analyst with a strong interest in data and an ability to present key reports and insights into user/customer experience and behaviours, that are vital to the continued growth of the business.
Working on both Web and App as an expert in digital analytics, you will provide strategic insights to key stakeholders and develop analytics tools across the digital marketing function with an objective of improving the quality and provision of key customer behavioural insights.
- Analysing and developing tracking and reporting across multiple platforms generating insights to action and improve performance.
- Ensure best practice is followed and consistently improved, implementing efficient methods on new and existing projects.
- Use of PowerBi to bring key data together visually.
- Keep up to date with the latest analytics software, tools and updates.
- Working with BI team to Present high-level reports to prompt discussions and identify key areas for improvement.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Relevant knowledge and expertise within Digital Analytics and Marketing Analytics.
- A strong understanding of BI data and an ability to interpret it into meaningful insights.
- Strong communication skills, to work well cross functions and present findings across the business.
- Expertise in web analytics packages (Google Stack, Adobe, PowerBI, Data Studio etc)
This role is based in Tunbridge Wells.
Paying up to £35,000 and a competitive benefits package.
(full job description available)
More Jobs from context recruitment
- Dynamics 365 CRM Technical Architect - Cutting Edge Projects
- Head of Enterprise Architecture
- CRM Technical Consultant - Cutting Edge Consultancy
- Service Desk Analyst
- Office Manager
- Technical Support Analyst
- Technical Product Support Supervisor
- CRM Technical Architect - Cutting Edge Projects
- Pre-sales Consultant - Microsoft Dynamics
- BI Project Manager (FTC)
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Business Support Administrator - IT Services
- Junior Network Engineer
- Head of Collections
- Lead Technical Engineer / Project Consultant
- Senior Data Developer – Cutting Edge Big Data Projects
- eCommerce and Digital Marketing Project Coordinator
- Application Support Analyst – rapid career progression route
- 2nd / 3rd Line Technical Support Engineer ( VoIP / SIP )