Estimator - Dry Lining
Estimator - Dry Lining - Meriden CV5
Salary: Competitive dependent upon experience
Our client began by working almost exclusively in the demanding retail sector of construction, concentrating largely on providing suspended ceilings and drywall installation services.
By means of training or by acquisition their expertise has gradually grown over the years to be able to include a greater selection of interrelated trades.
This in turn has enhanced its value and attractiveness to clients from all sectors of the industry.
As they continue to follow their core objectives of providing unparalleled commitment to a project once appointed, working as a team, adopting a non-adversarial approach to contracts and providing a great service.
You will be an experienced Drylining, Suspended Ceilings, and Plastering Estimator joining a very experienced and committed team.
Reading construction drawings and specifications
Take-off material quantities from drawings.
Compiling bills of quantities
Obtaining quotations from suppliers and subcontractors
Calculating costs for labour, plant and materials.
Preparation and submission of tenders
Maintaining records of up to date prices
Liaising with clients and visiting sites.
Using specialised software for preparation of tenders
Administration of all paperwork associated with estimating
* Experience in the interior fit out, dry lining and plastering industry
* Strong customer/communication Skills
* Sales and customer service experience
* Excellent time management skills and work prioritization
* Initiative and the ability to manage varying workloads
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Problem Solving and an analytical nature
* Computer literacy and I.T.
* A personable and enthusiastic approach to team working both internally and externally
* Strong IT skills - specifically the Windows Suite and the use of spreadsheets.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Accounts Officer
- Aeronautical Engineering Assessor / Internal Verifier
- Sous Chef
- Legionella Risk Assessor
- Software Engineer
- Hotel Receptionist
- Cable Winding Technician
- Junior Buyer
- School Engagement & Marketing Officer
- Car Sales Executive
- HR Adviser
- Care Assistants
- Healthcare Team Leader
- Senior Care Assistants
- Sister/Charge Nurse
- Staff Nurses
- Assistant Head Housekeeper