Regulatory Technical Consultant
£30,000 - £45,000
Are you a technical consultant with strong SQL skills and regulatory banking/finance experience? Are you looking to continue a career within IT, working alongside some of the world's biggest banks?
A Technical Consultant is needed to join a small team providing software solutions for huge financial institutions.
You will be involved in all areas of the business, with plenty of opportunities to learn new technologies from the talented and experienced IT team.
You would be expected to work both on your own, and as part of a team, getting involved in multiple projects both on and off-client site.
While working, you will be involved in implementing, configuring and migrating software, dependent on client requirements.
Excellent listening and discovery-process skills
An ability to map technical solutions to customer needs/business objectives
Experience of working within regulatory reporting, specifically COREP, FINREP, FSA, BoE or PRA
Demonstrable experience of working with SQL
A core understanding of Windows, Mac and mobile platforms
Demonstrable relationship building skills with the ability to network at a technical level
Excellent technical and fault-finding skills
Have an excellent academic record from GCSE onwards
You will possess a natural communication style and the ability to work within a team.
Our client is a software product and consultancy company, based in Bank, Central London, who specialises in creating web and application software for the financial sector.
They pride themselves in building trustworthy, long term relationships with top clients in banking and finance, ensuring that the software they provide is of excellent quality.
They are a relaxed company who wants their employees to share in their success!
This opportunity offers a salary of up to £45,000, dependent on experience with a discretionary bonus as well as a great holiday offering.
You will also join a close-knit, fun and sociable team, with regular team days/nights out.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st / 2nd Line Support
- 2nd Line Team Lead | Camden | £50,000 - £65,000
- Software Development Trainer
- 1st Line Support | Legal firm | Central London | up to £27,000
- Team Leader, Senior Software Engineer
- C# Developer
- Lead Developer
- IT Support Analyst
- Application Consultant
- 1st Line Support | Legal firm | Central London | up to £28,000
- Application Support & Database Engineer | Up to £55,000
- Contract Python Developer | Central London | up to £550
- Retail Pro Software Analyst
- Digital Marketing Business Coach
- Service Desk Team Leader | West London | up to 38,000 p/a
- 1st Line Support | Camden | up to £30,000
- IT Field Engineer
- 2nd Line Managed Services Engineer
- C# Developer
- 1st Line Support