Staff Nurse - Outpatients
Staff Nurse - Outpatient, Oxford - Permanent,Salary £31,500 pa + Great Company Benefits
Hours - Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
Shift patterns - 8am-4pm or 12.30pm-8.30pm (Monday to Thursday), 8am-4pm or 10am-6pm (Friday), the opening hours on a Saturday are 8am-3.30pm.
Within our state of the art facility, the senior nursing team strongly believe in personal & professional development and actively encourage staff to partake in annual appraisals and to develop themselves through attendance at study days, learning new clinical skills and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
With 7 nurses in outpatients, 25 consulting rooms, 3 treatment rooms there will be the resources and facilities to deliver best in practice care.
Responsibilities of a Staff Nurse
- Combine a passion for delivering excellent patient care, with the ability to manage varied and interesting caseloads.
- Reassure and encourage patients while also having the clinical skills to take part in procedures and recovery.
- Have exposure to a wide range of procedures, requiring all your skills and experience.
- Fully understand each case from a technical and personal viewpoint.
- Instinctively meet patient's needs, giving them and their families the comfort and reassurance they need when they are at their most vulnerable.
- Interact with practitioners from other areas because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
Our Ideal Staff Nurse will:
- Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and keen to embrace new ideas.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker & flexible with regards to shift patterns.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention.
What are the Benefits?
We want you to be the best you can be.
We promise that we will support you with training opportunities and career development options.
For newly-qualified nurses we offer a one year preceptorship programme.
- Flexible shift pattern
- Private pension
- Annual Bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- + many more
For more information or to apply please contact
Ariana Amaral at Medicor on 023 9232 2323 or email email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Shipping Assistant/ Receptionist (P&I Club) - Greece
- Housing Officer - 1000547411331929
- Homecare Nurse OOHS – Kent
- Homecare Nurse OOHS – Bristol
- Registered Nurse RMN/RNLD
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- ICT Technical Specialist
- Deputy Harbour Master (Ports) - UK
- Director of Clinical Services
- Associate Case Manager
- Project Engineer
- Homecare Nurse - Birmingham/Sutton
- Telephony Analyst 5127441
- VTS Operations Manager (Ports) - UK
- Senior C# Developer
- Case Manager
- Manufacturing Manager
- Recruitment Consultant - Construction
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Recruitment Consultant - Engineering