Field Service Engineer : Weighing Equipment
* They can offer you fantastic earning potential and are genuine leaders in the service and calibration of industrial weighing systems.
* They work alongside blue chip clients in all manufacturing sectors, mainly food & beverages and logistics.
* You will be offered fantastic training and good earning potential.
* Working for a leading manufacturer in the Electronics & Industrial sector, we are currently recruiting a Field Service Engineer to look after the Yorkshire region.
* Working from home, covering a manageable territory, you will be on-site visiting customers, undertaking servicing, repair, maintenance and pressure testing of Weighing Equipment, Metal Detectors, Industrial Scales, Temperature and Pressure apparatus as well as doing various electronic programming duties.
* You will be calling on new and existing customers, who are a part of multi-million contracts within industries such as Food & Beverages, Catering, Production, Process & Pharmaceutical.
* Monday-Friday work schedule with overtime available, having to work 1 in 4 Saturdays only.
* For the most part, you will be required to work autonomously, however you will be required occasionally, to work with a colleague to participate in the larger jobs
* You will be expected to thoroughly sell and promote the service you offer with the view of looking to secure repeat business
The Ideal Person:
* The successful candidate will need to have previous experience in an Engineering role working within industries such as Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical and the Production sector
* Ideally you will have experience and/or knowledge of equipment such as Weighing, Electronic Cable Boxes, Process Equipment and Temperature Control Equipment
* You will need to reside in the Yorkshire region : preferably on the M62 corridor (Motorway between Manchester & the North Yorkshire area).
* Hard-working, career-minded and money motivated, as there will be opportunities to earn via means of overtime and bonuses.
* Full UK Driving Licence required.
Consultant: Jordan Nylander
0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector.
We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: FULL-TIME
- Rate: £26000 - £36000 Per Annum Overtime Available, Comp
- Location: North Yorkshire, York, Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield , England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: On Target Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Jordan Nylander
- Tel: 020 8397 4114
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: OTRJIN1911
- Posted: 2019-11-19 16:18:29 -
- View all Jobs from On Target Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from On Target Recruitment Ltd
- Clinical Endoscopic Trainer - Endoscopy
- Senior Buyer - Engineering
- Senior Recruitment Consultant : Key Account Manager
- Recruitment Consultant : Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant : Business Development Executive
- Internal Account Manager - Chemicals
- Technical Advisor- Roofing
- Marketing Manager - Diagnostics
- Business Development Consultant Channel Management
- Sales Rep - Orthopaedics
- Territory Manager - Orthopaedics
- Territory Manager - Orthopaedics
- Area Sales Manager - Dublin
- Technical Sales Representative
- Sales Associate - Orthopaedics
- Sales Representative/Territory Manager - Orthopaedics
- Regional Sales Manager : South : Heating
- Area Sales Manager : Fluid Power
- Telesales Development Manager
- Manufacturing Buyer