After Sales Co-ordinator
Our client is the UK's leading specialist in providing temporary and semi-permanent industrial buildings across the UK and they are currently recruiting for an After Sales Co-ordinator to join their successful team.
As the Sales After Sales Co-ordinator you will play a strong involvement in assisting the small team based in Crewe.
You will be involved with all customer orders and support in ensuring the customer has a great experience from placing their order through to completion.
This is an exciting opportunity to begin a successful career with a growing company in the local area.
You will be experienced in sales orders, managing customer orders, raising quotes and be highly organised in covering all operations as and when required.
The role as the After Sales Co-ordinator is to support the sale division of our client in assisting all customers with queries and updates throughout the process.
Your role as the After sales Co-ordinator will include the following:
- Generate folder on Dropbox and update as required
- Open new jobs on the in-house system
- Communicate start on site dates with Operations, Sales and the Client
- Schedule Tech Visits
- Update CIP documents De-rigs, Orders and Repairs and distribute weekly
- Send CAD designs to clients for sign off
- Submit all jobs on to in-house system
- Forward all RAMS and Licenses to customers
- Keep all outstanding site work and task list up to date
- Obtain costings for repairs
- Raise quotations
- Obtain quotes for workwear - order these and log on to the system
- Cover all operations as and when required
- The successful candidate will have come from an Operations Background and possess a sound knowledge of the Customer cycle within sales.
- As the After-Care Sales Co-ordinator, you will be Microsoft proficient with an advance level of Excel skills including V-Look ups and H-Look ups.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm/8:30am - 5:30pm
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Various Language Speaking Sales Executives
- Manufacturing Manager (Nights)
- Production Planning Assistant
- Service Engineer
- Customer Advisor – Temporary
- CAD Designer
- Compliance Admin Coordinator
- Engineering Administrator
- HVAC Building Services Project Engineer
- Technical Sales Support
- HR Business Partner
- Area Sales Developer
- Customer / Sales Co-ordinator
- IT Analyst
- Product Development Technician
- European Business Development Manager
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Coordinator
- Recruitment Consultant