SOC Analyst (Splunk)
Determine and implement appropriate data leakage controls and policies to satisfy business and regulatory requirements.
Assist in the ongoing review of data leakage controls, policies, and processes and proactively assess safeguards across the tool suite to identify potential risks and perform trend analysis.
Job Role / Requirements -
- SOC Analyst (3-5 years experience)
- Level 1 and Level 2 Support
- Incident Response / Handling
- Splunk experience
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from ITHR Group
- Native SDK Senior Product Owner
- Software Engineer-Front End (React/Redux)
- Senior Specialist - Media Delivery
- Solution Architect
- Information Security Engineer
- Web SDK Product Owner
- Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
- Customer Service Consultant-German/English speaking
- Software Engineer-Leading Bank
- Lead Software Engineer-Major Bank
- Technical Integration Manager
- Enterprise Architect
- B2B Release Manager
- Operations Engineer
- IT Risk Portfolio Manager
- Town Planners
- IT Operations Support Engineer
- Test Engineer
- HIE SME
- CRM Developer-MS Dynamics