Senior Financial Accountant
We are working closely with a leading Investment Management who is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their growing finance team based in Edinburgh.
The main purpose of this role to ensure the production and control of financial information relating to the company's entities.
You will ultimately be responsible for producing and reviewing the company's results and provide management information to the business, governing boards and shareholder.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for a role within a successful organisation and want to work within a collaborative environment.
- Produce and review the company's results and provide management information to the business, governing Boards and shareholder.
- Input to wider Global controls and reporting standards and ensure adherence.
- Responsibility for accurate production of statutory reporting for UK companies within the group.
- Responsibility for accurate productions of all monthly and quarterly financial board papers produced for submission to the Boards of the Company and its subsidiaries including the production of narrative commentaries.
- Responsibility for the accurate production of returns to regulators for the company's holdings and its subsidiaries.
- Responsibility for monitoring capital requirements for the company's holding's and its subsidiaries.
- Review, develop and implement local financial control infrastructure within the company.
- Review and control of financial forecasting, business planning and budgeting.
- Review of daily controls and processing relating to Client Money (CASS) and bank payments.
- Oversight of the production of invoices to customers
- Oversight of the processing of purchase invoices by Finance
- Degree educated Qualified Accountant (or similar)
- Ideally have commercial knowledge and experience
- Regulatory and technical knowledge and experience would be advantageous
- Competitive Salary
- Good Benefits Package
Job reference: 12269
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- CLIENT INQUIRY MANAGER
- Training Manager
- Transition Analyst
- Customer Service Advisor
- FUND RELATIONSHIP ADMINISTRATOR
- Transitions Co-ordinator
- Legal Counsel (12 Month FTC)
- CUSTOMER OPERATIONS
- Senior Group Technical Accountant
- Tax Consultant
- Financial Controller
- Senior Legal Counsel - Finance
- STATUTORY REPORTING ACCOUNTANT
- Healthcare Director
- Healthcare Director
- FINANCE SYSTEMS - TEAM LEADER
- Legal Counsel
- IFA administrator
- Trade Management
- Risk & Compliance