3rd Line Support Engineer
3rd Line Support Engineer - Permanent
£35,000 - £40,000pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client in Bournemouth who are looking for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
A great opportunity to join passionate and dedicated technical team that work closely with their clients to provide fully managed network services and cloud solutions to companies working across a variety of industry sectors.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a customer facing role, an interest in developing and progressing their career within IT and as many of the below skills as possible.
- Office 365
- Windows Server 2012 - 2019
- knowledge of Hyper-V / VMware
- Exposure to Azure
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLANs, VPN & Firewalls
- Windows 7 - 10
- An understanding of ITIL methodology
- UK Driving licence - Essential
This is a genuinely interesting opportunity within a company that can provide ample career progression and a dynamic working environment.
To find out more apply or send your CV to EHall@StreamResourcing.com
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Housing Officer - 6445211352987
- P&I Insurance Technician - London
- Senior Underwriter
- Executive Assistant
- Process Engineer
- Back End Developer
- Embedded Software Project Leader
- Business Development Manager
- Systems Engineer
- Technical Communications Manager
- Technology Support Officer 5130288
- Programme Technical Manager
- Tenancy Sustainment Officer
- Fleet Safety Trainer - Cruise
- Administrator - 1002629611385274
- Technical Systems Manager
- Global Medical Signatory Oncology
- Senior Project Engineer (Systems)
- HR Advisor
- Housing Standards Officer- 5129827